Saturday, April 22, 2006

A little Vamping...

A couple of weeks ago I actually had some time to do some misc drawings and I did this and a couple of others (I'll try to get around to scanning them and posting 'em later).
You can tell I was really bored cuz I inked it...
I guess I was inspired because of the release of The Notorious Bettie Page film. I've always assumed that she was based on Bettie - maybe I'm wrong, but I defintiely decided to base mine on miss Page.

Anyhow this is something I played with for fun. I've never tried drawing her before so I got inspired...maybe this'll be in next year's Sketchbook?

3 comments:

Nikhil Salvi said...

Your work have always been an inspiration to me, looking forward to more awesome (read inspiration) stuff from you!!!!

Anonymous said...

Love that vampirella ! :)

Mokuu said...

I know this is totally off the subject but is it me or do most americain animation series rarely end? Gargoyles never ended, Xmen evo, the original TMNT. Compared to the japanese "animes" who might have less episodes but actually have a conclusion, the american series are kinda behind. What do you think?