Sunday, August 31, 2008

Wolverine in Brazil?

It's been awhile since the last post. I won't bother giving you the usual excuses (I've been busy, yadda yadda yadda), but I thought it might be worth a quick post to mention for all of you down south that apparently Wolverine and the X-men has apparently been already airing in Brazil and should be airing soon enough in Canada (next weekend, I think?)

Here's a link that shows several screen caps from the show that you all might enjoy: http://xmenfilms.net/photos/wolverineandthexmen/index.html

And just so you know I haven't been sitting still here's a finished commision that will be going into the mail Monday.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just looked through the screen caps of Wolverine and the X-men. I'm so jealous of Brazil and Canada! It has everyone...well a lot of people from many different X-men comic titles. I so angry I looked at those screen caps, I've only managed to tease myself. Still thanks for the link very much appreciated!

Anonymous said...

Another lovely commission. The water is especially nice! Though I'm sure you're aware of that, being the insanely talented man you are.

</fan-girl phase>

Anonymous said...

It's not only on brazil, it started airing in latin america last week.

ZeroHart said...

I also see the ad for latin america in jetix but I had to work and couldn't stay home to watch it

Anonymous said...

Hey, there's Domino too, and she looks pretty much like I tried to reimagine it in your style - apart from the palette, but still.