Sunday, September 26, 2010

Getting closer...

...to having all my current deadlines met, that is. And that is, of course, my excuse for not posting the step by step for my DC/HarperCollins illustration that I've been promising. Don't worry though -  I should have some breathing room this week to do it. In theory.

In the meantime here are the two Fan Request Friday suggestions that I decided to go with this weekend.
I, unlike many artists I know, haven't drawn Mike Mignola's Hellboy too often. In fact, this might be only the second time in about 5 or 6 years I've drawn thsi character. The first was when they were looking for a designer for the DTVs - and we all know how that worked out - and this is the second. I think this one came out a lot better than that first one...


This second picture was done as sort of a gift to a nice couple of ladies that enjoy Cosplaying quite a bit for one of their birthdays. But since it was suggested as a FRF I thought they wouldn't mind if I posted it here...




2 comments:

Silver said...

Eeeeeek! That looks amazing! Kit will love it! Ohhhmigawsh, Harley and Ivy never looked so devious and cute! My brain can't function properly looking at that picture!

How to seduce a woman said...

I have been visiting various blogs for my research work. I have found your blog to be quite useful. Keep updating your blog with valuable information... Regards