Sunday, October 24, 2010

Catching up...still...

...I had planned on doing two of these last week, but ran out of time so I decided to finish them this weekend. It also helped that one of them was suggested again this week.
To be absolutely honest someone suggested I draw Stephen Colbert, but I decided to draw his comic/animated personna Tek Jansen. The Cobert suggestion seemed to make sense to honor his March to Keep Fear Alive rally (which has since combined with Jon Stewart's Rally to Restore Sanity. Consider it my little contribution to restore sanity - or keep fear alive.



Nightcrawler drawn as a pirate seems to be a popular suggestion and it appears to have some comic context though I must have missed that particular run of comics.



And I also missed the entire on and off comic career of Cloak and Dagger. I've seen some images of them, but have no knowledge of their history other than what I just read on Wikipedia.

No comments: